Dr. Raul J Rodriguez, DABPN, DABAM, MRO
Dr. Rodriguez is renowned for helping people conquer a variety of conditions including anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, and substance addictions. Early on in his career, he identified serious defects in the many treatment programs his clients had attended. He responded by developing a completely innovative approach to the treatment of addiction that incorporates the personal attention of inpatient treatment into the convenience and effectiveness of an outpatient program. Over the past decade Dr. Rodriguez has become a respected authority in the treatment of substance and behavioral addictions, helping hundreds of families and saving thousands of lives.
Dr. Rodriguez’s professional accomplishments are fueled by his tireless drive to raise the standards of mental health care. He was a Magna Cum Laude scholar at Florida International University and then served as Chief Resident at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital. With degrees in both medicine and chemistry, Dr. Rodriguez fully understands the complex interaction between substance abuse, treatment medications and the delicate biochemical balance of the human body.
Beyond the detoxification process, Dr. Rodriguez recognizes the importance of addressing the overall health needs of each client – physical, mental and emotional – in order to achieve long-term success. The commitment to comprehensive wellness is fundamental in his approach to helping every client. Dr. Rodriguez continually seeks out and evaluates the latest research in medical science, offering his clients the most advanced and effective medicines and treatment methods available for safe and comfortable detox.
- M.D. from the University of South Florida College of Medicine
- B.A. (Chemistry) from Florida International University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Adult Psychiatry Residency Program – University of Miami (Chief Resident)
Associations & Certifications:
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Diplomate)
- American Board of Addiction Medicine (Diplomate)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine Certified
- Suboxone Maintenance Certified
- Medical Review Officer
- American Psychiatric Association (Member)
- Florida Psychiatric Society (Member)
- Committee of Interns and Residents (Member)
- Diocese of Palm Beach Substance Abuse Ministry (Member)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (Member)
- Florida Society of Addiction Medicine (Member)
- Board of Directors, Mental Health Association of Palm Beach (formerly)
Dr. Rodriguez’s distinguished reputation, dedication to quality healthcare and limitless energy have drawn the most talented professionals to his treatment team. He collaborates with a multi-disciplinary array of specialists to provide each client with an individualized plan for sustained mental wellness.
Jennifer Bilot, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Jennifer works with adults and adolescents, treating the broad range of difficulties that often accompany substance abuse such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, grief, and relationship difficulties. In addition to providing individual therapy, she also leads a variety of group sessions focused on assertiveness, relationships, cognitive-behavioral skills, and women’s issues.
By developing a constructive, trusting relationship, Jennifer encourages her clients to become active participants in their treatment. Her depth of experience and education allow her to draw upon a variety of therapeutic approaches to help her clients.
In addition to her contributions to the OUTPATIENT DETOX PROGRAM, Jennifer is currently pursuing her Doctoral degree in counseling at Florida Atlantic University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master of Education in Mental Health Counseling – Florida Atlantic University
Awards and Certifications:
- Outstanding Graduate Student of the Year – Department of Counselor Education at Florida Atlantic University
Certified Massage Therapist & Body Worker
Kathie recognizes the unique needs of each client. Her approach to massage therapy reflects that compassion as she intuitively adjusts each treatment to provide the ideal balance of relaxation and deep-tissue therapy. Specializing in both Deep-Tissue and Swedish Massage, she expertly blends a variety of techniques including Reflexology, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Massage to ease muscular aches and stress-related tension.
With a sincere smile and a peaceful demeanor, Kathie brings an immediate sense of comfort and relief to each client.
- Licensed Massage Therapist (State)
- National Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)